Tuesday, July 12, 2005

random shots




The last two days have been very busy while I have run around like a chicken with its head cut off looking for shoes and jeans. The girls have done a lot of the shopping with me. I turned around to look at them in the car on the way home yesterday, and found them both asleep in the exact same position. Faith heard the camera snap the first time, and started to wake up while I was snapping this one. My hand would fall asleep if I slept on it like that... LOL

We took all the kids out for dinner on Monday night, which is a rare event. They were so good in the restaraunt, and we had a good time. I am not sure what happened while the waiter was taking the photo, because the looks on their faces make it look like our enjoyable evening was a grim affair!

Tonight I had a lesson with my Activity Day girls about what life was like for pioneers, and then we played in the church sprinklers. I brought Faith with me, and she had so much fun ducking in and out of the water. I spent all afternoon with the kids reading stories, watching a movie, and literally just hanging out on the couch together. It was very enjoyable, and very much needed!

I have some photos of Matt at leadeship camp to share when I get home. I am so thrilled. His leaders sent him home with a whole disc of photos, plus he brought his two disposables back to get developed. I am going to let him make his own album about his experiences there.

No comments: