Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Mystic Caverns

I have a ton of photos to edit to show from the last week, and I wanted to show them without having a mile long row of individual photos. So I have been playing with a movie program, and turning the photos into slideshows when I have lots of them to show. Jesse and Sam were here visiting last week, and one of the things we did was go to the Mystic Caverns. They are natural underground caverns with gorgeous walls and stalagnites and stalagtites. Here are some of the photos of the caverns themselves, and I will be back in just a little bit with more pictures from the week with actual people in them! (These photos are not blurry in real life... I think the movie program condensed the files and reduced the dpi causing the blurred looks.... grrr) Just push the play button.

No comments: