Saturday, November 19, 2005

Double tagged

I had a chance to sit down and go blogsurfing a little bit tonight, and found myself tagged at Sue's and Chris' blogs. So here am by the twos.. :0)



2 - names you go by: Jenn or Jennifer usually, but I was nicknamed Lucky the day I was born, so I use that occasionally as well.


2 - parts of your heritage: I am a pure mutt. I know there is some Irish and some French thrown in there somewhere.


2 - things that scare you: the ocean, snakes


2 - of your everyday essentials: Diet Pepsi, alone time

2 - of your favorite bands or musical artists: Montgomery Gentry, Bon Jovi

2 - favorite songs: It changes all the time... right now I like Catch My Disease and Streets of Heaven

2 - things you want in a relationship (other than real love): Laughter and togetherness


2 - physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex): legs...the longer the better, and if they are in a pair of jeans and boots, well... yum... LOL... and I like broad shoulders... the kind you want to run your hands over.

2 - of your favorite hobbies: Next to scrapping, I like to make jewelry and I enjoy primitive stitchery. I like reading better than both of those, though.

2 - things you want really badly: a house of my own, a good friend who lives close by

2 - places you want to go on vacation: Ireland, Alaska

2 - things you want to do before you die: Take the kids on a huge fieldtrip around the country to see the majority of the major attractions.
Become fluent in sign language.

2 - ways that you are stereotypically a chick: I tear up during sad scenes on the tv or in movies, or even to sad lyrics in music. I love jewelry.

2 - things you are thinking about now: That I have to work on this Christmas class. That I don't want to work on this Christmas class... LOL.

2 - stores you shop at: Walmart and Target.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hurray- so glad to see you answer my tag!

you could move to my side of town - if we lived closer I swear we could become better friends!

loved your fashion challenge LO - did you diecut the snowflakes?

wish we could have went to Harry Potter - we were in soccer tournament mode and I didn't have a sitter for my younger 3 - I was only taking the oldest - you will love chicken little - i did!

take care - you need to come to my house for the next scrap night - i am hosting! i am planning a fun project!