Monday, November 21, 2005

It's almost here!!


I love Christmas time! It is my favorite time of the year! I have had this project in my head for week's now, and I am so glad I got to finally make it! I am thinking of making some more of these and selling them on Ebay. There is also a craft fair coming up, and if I get my act together, I am planning on selling several different items like this there to make some extra money. My problem is pricing. I have no idea what something like this would sell for. What do you think? Occasionally I make something like this and I am a little tempted to start my own company again and sell rub-on sets to make stuff like this, and then I slap myself and ask myself what I was thinking... LOL

I painted a pizza pan, used a ton of different letter stickers and rub-ons (Making Memories, Creative Imaginations, My Mind's Eye, MAMBI, Scrap-ease, Doodlebug, and American Crafts... there could be some others in there too... LOL), the Santa is a sticker I have had for a while, I made the clock hand (I think I will make it skinnier for future versions), and the paper is Bo Bunny Press. There is an MM deco brad on there too. I even made a homemade rub-on for the quote.

Now I can't wait until the first so we can start using it! I might make one for each of the kids so they can each turn their own every night.

No comments: