Friday, May 22, 2009

Return to the Land of the Living

The last few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster around here, and that was just on top of the standard whirlwind of events that the end of the school year brings. I have needed to blog, but my heart wasn't in it. Things are turning around,though. I have cleared some big projects out of the way, and the world is becoming sunny again. We have made some huge changes to make our marriage stronger, our family a top priority always, and ourselves much happier individually.

I am spending this whole weekend with Jack and the kids. Then next week I will start posting new updates and some catch up posts with some of the great things the kids have done this month.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Hug your loved ones a lot closer!

No comments: