Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fields of Wishes

Spring has kicked into full-speed ahead, and the fields and roadways are full of dandelions. I love seeing them. I have friends who live in cities that hate these things. I know some people who even get upset if their neighbors leave them in their yards because they don't want the seeds contaminating their grass lawns. Not me. I love seeing the dandelions growing wild and free.


There are tons of wishes available for the wishing around here.


What would you wish for?


I can think of a million things I could wish for; some silly, some serious, and several just-for-fun wishes. More time, more money, better health, the Wolfgang Puck products on sale this week. (Jack just turned off HSN to watch the Cardinals play the Giants. Who would rather watch baseball when you can watch Wolfgang cook and drool over his products??)


McClacken is making wishes, too.


He is wishing somebody would hurry up and bring him some grain.


Now.

No comments: