Friday, May 12, 2006

hello from Novi!

I am just popping in from Novi, Michigan to say hi and update a little! It has been a good weekend here at the show! Jack called me today, and the house is packed and he is loading it all into the truck tomorrow. I am getting home Sunday afternoon, and we are leaving to head out to Arkansas first thing Monday morning. Suddenly a part of me feels like crying constantly... as excited as I am for a brand new start in a brand new area the uncertainties of being so far away from family is weighing heavily on me. I simply don't know how to say goodbye.

I have to get wireless internet installed out there before I can post there, but as soon as that is up and running I will be back online and sharing all the new and exciting things in our lives with all of you! Well, they are exciting for me at least, I don't know what pictures of our berry bushes will do for you! :0)

We get to see Jessica again in just a couple of weeks, and that makes us all so happy. We just want to bundle her up and bring her home right now.

I have always liked coming here to Michigan, and this show isn't any different... friendly people, lovely scenery, great weather this time of year... I love it here! I taught a class at Scraptales the other night (Katherine don't laugh at me!) and it went well! Gorgeous store!

I will try to update again before I leave here, but if I don't post again before Monday morning, please jsut say a little prayer for us that he trip is safe and we all arrive in one piece with our sanity intact!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Jenn!! I can't believe the big day is finally here!! Have a safe trip!! I will get that piece of your bed you left at my house mailed out to you this week! LOL!!

Kara said...

i had SO much fun this weekend!! thinking about you the next couple of days!!
i hope that everything works out for the best!! :D

Anonymous said...

I am guessing you'll be in Arkansas (Go Hogs Go) by the time you read this! Good luck with the move, unpacking and getting settled! I think the kids are going to love it here!!!

Cindy