Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Live From Arkansas

We mde it safe and sound! The cats are a bit disgruntled, but they will have to get over it! We pulled in about 1 this morning, and today we are taking care of paperwork and other mundane stuff like that. We have to get the truck and trailer unloaded and returned, so it will be a busy day! We can't actually move in until the escrow finishes closing (there was an appraisal delay), but I will keep you updated as I can! I have pictures to share, but those will have to come later! Have a great day and I will be back!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you made it safe and sound!

Anonymous said...

best of luck to you in Arkansas! will miss you here in Vegas!

take care~

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your gone,so so sad. I wish for great things for you and the family. Hope your new adventure is everything you want it to be.

please keep us posted
Hugs~