Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope everyone is having a nice Valentine's Day! We spent last night getting valentines and boxes made for Chet, Faith and Kyle to take to school today. Then the boys went this morning and left those boxes at home, so I ran them over to the schools for them. We had a bunch of snow flurries this morning, with big huge flakes floating through the sky... very pretty! Beth loved her big valentine, but she was too interested in watching the snow out the window to pay much attention to getting her picture taken.



Here are just a couple of shots of the puppies coming to say hi when I was outside getting stuff out of the freezer. They wouldn't look at the camera either... must be a theme today... LOL




I have a new set ready to go up at ScrapVillage, so I will post it here tonight or tomorrow as soon as it is ready to go. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: