Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thank you

Thank you for the condolences. Matt and I are flying back to Vegas on Friday to go to Bob's memorial and are returning home on Monday. Mom and my aunt and great uncle went ahead with their plans to come see us over the weekend, and I think it helped her to get to see the kids.

I have a new cell number, but I haven't had time to get ahold of anyone and update. I am going to try to send an email out before I leave, but if you don't get it and you want the new number please send me an email and I will get it to you.

I have a lot of things I am working on for the digital products I have been creating. Afer I get home next week and am back on track, I will be putting together a notification yahoo list, making a call for a digital team, and releasing several new kits that I have been working on in between other major things that have been happening lately. I have several sets that I am excited about, but with everything that has needed my attention in the last couple of weeks I decided to hold off so I could promote them properly.

The weather has been wonderful the last couple of days. It was a cold weekend, but suddenly it feels like spring with temps in the high 60s. I have loved having the doors and windows open, and I am eager to get our garden planted, as well as figure out how to get some chickens and keep them alive. This is the first time I have ever really known what it meant to have Spring Fever, and it has bitten me hard! I have loved the winter here, but these balmy temps and clear skies are calling me outside!

Jessica is in a play this weekend. The youth group is raising money for their mission trip to Mexico. If you are in the area and would like to attend, holler and I will let you know where it is.

Take care, everyone. I will be back soon!

1 comment:

Johanna said...

I hope you have a safe trip back to Vegas. Please call me when you get back, and give me your new number. Give your mom my best.