Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lotsa pictures

Today is mostly a photographic post. I still want to do some touch ups to these, but here are a bunch of pictures from my dad's wedding. They aren't in order.... just some of my favorite shots from the ceremony, the reception, and the photo session. The weekend was over way too fast. I just wanted to pack everyone up in my suitcase and bring them home with me. I miss my family so much.
















I looooved finally getting to meet Sam in person, and it was so good to see my brother again. Hurry up and get out here to visit, guys... we miss you!





These are some snow shots from last week I just haven't had the energy to post. I am hoping my voice returns sometime today, but other than that we don't have a lot of plans. There is supposed to be an ice storm today, but so far we just have a lot of grey skies and rain. The kids start their new soccer season today, and they are participating in the Too Good for Drugs program that starts today. I will be back with photos. Mom got the girls a bunch of dresses while I was there, so I need to take some pictures of them in those and get them posted. Talk to ya soon!




1 comment:

Kara said...

hey girl!! looks like you had LOTS of fun!

talk soon!