Sunday, December 13, 2009

Impromptu Photoshoot

It has been a busy Christmas season, just the way I like it! The kids have kept us busy with band and choir concerts, pageants, parades, caroling, and other festive activities. This really is the most wonderful time of the year!

Jessica and Brandon brought Daniel over after church today, so we had a quick photoshoot while everyone was here.

I chased everyone upstairs to change into the clothes I had bought just for Christmas family photos, and then gathered up the Arkansas 7 for a group shot.

Jessica took some of Jack and I.

Daniel had just woken up and wasn't feeling very photogenic, but we got few of his fun little smile.



Then I got some headshots of my little boys.


And my sweet little girls.


And these two teenagers who are towering over all of us as they eat us out of house and home.


Life is good.

I thought I would share a photo of another large family with you. Yesterday Bones gave birth to 12 pups. See the little grey and speckled one? He is my favorite so far. The new mama is very tired with nursing her dozen around the clock, but they are all big and fat and thriving so far.

Now I am ready to get our Christmas cards designed and start a new tradition of actually mailing them. I still have the last two year's in a pile up in my closet. I need to track down addresses before I can, though, so if you would like one would ya drop me a comment or email with your snail mail? (My comments are moderated and your address wouldn't be posted on my blog.) I promise to have them mailed before the decade is over.

2 comments:

Amber Staley said...

As always, everyone is looking great! They take such good pictures. I wish I could be that photogenic!

Rachel@just another day in paradise said...

LOVE your family pics--always better than my 2 kids. . .As far as the eating you out of house and home, it's already started with Kyler. How do you manage?