Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Being published

It has been a good week for me as far as publication goes. I was asked to create a page for an article PaperKuts is doing on the Pages by Design system, and then Angie emailed me back and asked me to send in the baptism album as well for a seperate issue. I am so glad that they want to publish that album. Chet is really excited.

I heard that the Chatterbox book won't be released until July, so I am trying to be patient as I wait to get my album back and my copy of that book. At least I will be at the trade show the book is being released at, so maybe I will get to see it then. I think I have decided on a theme to enter that contest again this year, but I am sure I will still be up all night at the last minute putting it together to get it mailed before the deadline... LOL.

I have to pack and go catch my plane now. Be back in a few days!

No comments: