Thursday, May 26, 2005

Feeling Crummy

I had a sore throat while I was in NH, and after I got home it developed into a full head cold with accompanying cough. Yuck. I had wonderful plans for my days off. I had lots of pages to get scrapped, places to take the kids, things to do. I have spent them sniffling and coughing instead. Today I am feeling better, though, and can maybe get some things caught up.

It is going to be a busy weekend. I am taking the kids on two field trips this week. We are going to the fire department on Friday, and to a grand opening of an Equestrian Park on Saturday.

If Jack is home Saturday afternoon, I am surprising Kyle with his own trip to the Harley store. I am picking up an album made from a harley license plate when I go to NC in a couple of weeks, and I have some papers and embellishments for it already. Now we have to take the pictures. I am excited to go just because I know how ecstatic he is going to be.

No comments: