Friday, May 27, 2005

Meme Challenge #5

This week's Meme Challenge, posted on Two Peas, is to name your top ten favorite 80's songs, add a photo, and list your crushes from the 80's. I must say, everytime I remember that 80's music is now considered "classic" it makes me feel old... sooo old. And I am not old. If I can find a picture to add in the next day or so I will.

Anyway... here is my songlist, and if I did it right it should even link you to the lyrics if you should be interested in checking them out. Know what? Bon Jovi is still one of my all time favorite bands.

The Heart of Rock & Roll - Huey Lewis & the News
Red Red Wine - UB40
Jack and Diane - John Cougar
Hurts So Good - John Cougar
When I See You Smile - Bad English
Eternal Flame - The Bangles
We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel
I Love Rock-n-Roll - Joan Jett & the Blackhearts
Never Say Goodbye - Bon Jovi
Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin

And I have to add this one here because it brings back such fond memories. My brother's name is Jesse, and our friends and I would sing this song to him allll the time. He hated it... LOL... it was bad enough that there had to be a song with his name in it, but it was even worse that they used the girl version of his name.. hahaha

Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield

My earliest crush was John Schneider... I loooooovvvveeeed The Dukes of Hazzard. I had his record, and would play it over and over and over. My longest lasting, and most intense crushes, were on Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora. It truly broke my heart when Jon got married, and it somehow felt like a betrayal that he came here to Vegas for the wedding. I think all three of them are still gorgeous.

No comments: