Monday, May 02, 2005

The Meme Challenge


There is a challenge on the Two Peas board to list the ten stupid things you did as a child and create a layout about it. I probably won't get the layout done today, but here is the list.

1. I stuck a toy screw in my ear and had to have a doctor remove it.

2. When I was two, I left my house in the middle of the night to walk to Circle K to get candy. I got lost on the way home. A man found me, took me to an elderly lady's house, who then fed me cookies and called the police. The police officer drove me around the neighborhood (it was now about 6 am) while I tried to figure out which house was mine. My parents woke up, found me gone, and launched an immediate search for me. My dad was driving down the street while I was in the cop car, and when I saw him I ducked... LOL.

3.I once drank an entire gallon of water in about two minutes just so I didn't have to share it with my brother. Yeah... he was the one suffering!

4. I was at my dad's house once, and decided to ride down a haphazard half-pint ramp in a shopping cart. The cart went tumbling, I went rolling along with it, and I still have the scars by my eye as a memento.

5. I remember trying to jump halfway off my bed, and then jump back on it before I landed on the ground. Duh.. gravity!

6. My brother and I once found a little boy in a sewing store who couldn't find his mom. We hid him while we tried to figure out how we could convince our mom to let us keep him.

7. I walked into a bathroom at my mom's office while a senator was using it. Now, he should have had the door locked, but it still ended up being my fault... LOL

8. I didn't want to tell my dad that he was dropping me off for my first job a couple of hours early (I thought I was early at least... I had mixed up my schedule) I left and went to a store to blow some time. When I showed up to work my parents, the cops, my bosses, and all of my friends were there trying to organize a search for me. Surprisingly, I didn't get fired! However, the cute guy I had just met at the store never did call me for a date after my dad and the cops finished questioning him.

9. I was sliding down some snow on a garbage bag, and managed to slam into the only tree on the hill. I was ambulanced to the hospital and treated for shock.

10. I cut my own hair when I was five. That was bad enough, but then my mom took me to a BARBER to have it fixed... yikes! (see photo above)
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Sue said...

Jenn - you are killing me here :) Too, too funny!! I was meaning to look at your blog anyhow (after you put in in the Pukester database) and finally did!

Thanks for chuckles :)

Sue