Thursday, October 06, 2005

Calling Vegas Scrappers!!





This has been an incredibly busy week. There have been Sign Design practices, choir meetings, performances, birthday parties, and amid all that I have been working hard to get ready to have the scrapbooking yardsale this week. If you are in Vegas, or know anybody who is, please come by or help pass the word along! I am having a HUGE yard sale (technically a kitchen and living room sale) to clear out TONS of these supplies. Here are some photos of it in the process. I have buckets of papers, stickers, cardstock, zig markers, all my punches, most of my stamps... tons of good supplies for other addicts to enjoy. I have this sale going on Friday and Saturday... wish me luck! (We are hoping to make enough doing this to get all the kids' new beds... woohoo!)

12x12 patterned papers .20
12x12 cardstock .10
8.5x11 patterned papers .10
8.5x11 cardstock .05
punches .50 - $2
xyron machines $5
tons of rubberstamps, most still new in their containers, 50-75% off the price I paid for them
inkpads.;.. .50-$100
strap hinge albums... $5
strap-hinge refills .. $2.00
pages and paperpiecings I have made for classes... $1
specialty papers.... .25
buckets of stickers .05, .20, and .50
fibers...... $1.00 a card
assorted storage containers
Paper Sticker Binder inserts .25
zig markers (brand new) .20
metal embellishments .02 a piece
magazines .50
idea books $1.00-$3.00

4 comments:

Sue said...

HOLY COW!!!!!!!! I sooooo wish I lived in Vegas because I would love to buy your stamps and inkpads! And probably more too!! Good luck with the sale - man I wished I lived closer :(

I also wanted to tell you that I shared your Harley Album with a few of the Harley ladies on my Yahoo scrapbooking group and they LOVED it!! Could not stop raving about how talented you are :)

Caro said...

OMG how I wish I lived close to you right now!!!! (to think I could be in Vegas tomorrow if my DT went to MT after all... sigh...)

amberdusk said...

Why are you selling it! Stop the madness!
Seriously, just too much stuff?

Anonymous said...

hope all of those things found happy homes!!