Monday, July 10, 2006

Back on a creative track





I ended up making 7 layouts, a card, and a necklace with the chipboard pieces this week. I loaded most of it on ScrapVillage for the feature on the chipboard tomorrow, but I am putting these three up here instead. My scanner didn't survive the cross country move, so I had to take pictures of everything... I ended up with crooked lines everywhere. The first one I painted the punctuation mark and used a flower for the dot. It is hard to tell in the Wendi layout, but I embossed the arrow and exclamation mark with UTEE, then froze and cracked the pieces. The third one I just painted and stitched on them.

I am heading out the door to take the kids to the coolest train station I have ever seen where we will be taking photos and exploring a bit. Back in a bit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm looking at the layouts and I'm like "Okay I don't see a Wendi layout??" I then see Wendi's head looking up into the truck window! LOL!! I love that photo!! Great layouts Jennifer. :) xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»