Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I got it figured out!! Woohoo!



Finally! It really isn't hard to get a video posted once I figured out how to convert the digital file, but getting that conversion caused me some problesms! My troubles are over, though, and I am so excited to share the first video with you! Todd LOVES the All American Rejects... knows every word to every one of their songs! A few weeks ago they were on the Today show, and he couldn't wait to see them and sing along! Sadly, I ran out of battery power on my camera right at the bridge, but I caught enough of it to show you how fun it is to watch him sing and dance!

1 comment:

Mary Jo said...

Awwww! How cute is that?! I'll have to show this to my 14-year-old who loves AAR! I love Beth pulling her shirt up in the background! hehe! :o)