Monday, June 30, 2008

Scrapping away the blues

I know the feelings of depression and blues are normal during really stressful times, and I try to keep it at bay the best I can. Sometimes it is harder than others, though, and the last couple of weeks have been a bit hard. I decided to take some time this weekend to scrap away some of those blues by getting my creative juices going again. I made some layouts featuring my favorite people in the world... and thought that instead of just posting the pics from the last couple of weeks I would show you the layouts. I have some more to make... baseball, a mission group visit, Jessica's baby.... but for now I have these done. (They are all digital.) It doesn't just make me feel better to be scrapping either. The kids have really enjoyed seeing themselves in the layouts. That truly motivates me to get more pages done more often. Smiles.









2 comments:

Johanna said...

I love your layouts (as usual). I'm glad you were able to get a little scrap therapy...you know where to find me if you want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on. -luvs-

Anonymous said...

I love you're layouts! they are great! have a nice day! best wishes Sam