Sunday, August 10, 2008

In the news and other news

I have some scans to share tonight. Todd came to work with me a couple of weeks ago where he spent his time drawing pictures and writing me letters. You know Spidey is a super hero, right? Did you know the dude can dance too? According to Todd, he is a hip-hop breakdancer like no other!


And my Todd... well, he is just a sweetie. I really like that kid!
Faith was on the front page of our local newspaper. (2nd from the right)
And a half-naked Matt was on the front page of the sports section.
And this just cracked me up when the pastor pointed it out to me. You know you live in a small town when not only are yard-sale checks listed in the police reports, but so are dead-chicken pick-ups. Well, you know you are in a small town when it is even necessary to pick dead chickens up on the square. (In case any of my city-dwelling readers don't know like I didn't know when I moved here, the square is the block of town that makes up our "downtown.")
And now I will leave you with a remarkable work of literature, authored by Todd. Did I mention I really like that kid?



3 comments:

Katherine B. said...

Love all of the creative artwork. The dead chicken pickup rocked! LOL!!

Butterfly Dreamer said...

You know I meant it in the most loving of way. Jenn you of all people should know that your a very beautiful person--inside and out

Anonymous said...

Poor ol' Spidey is getting awfully skinny out there! I'm looking forward to our IM conversation for tomorrow night.

Hugs and Love,
MoM

There was an error in this gadget