Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The album




I made Jessica's album using a 4.5x6.5 Rusty Pickle gate-fold album. I had to work fast to get it put together, but I tried to not make it look just thrown together. I ended up spending two straight days and one afternoon getting it done. The left side features the pictures we had up until we didn't know where she was anymore. I also scanned the pictures and letters she wrote for us, and added some of her schoolwork and awards from when Jack had custody of her. I printed her hands and feet out in real size. We gave her the album when she got to come see all the kids in the courthouse. She brought it with her to the park to look it over some more, and we got to talk a little bit about some of the stories in it. I have given a lot of albums as gifts, but none were ever as important as this one!

Here is the left side



























No comments: