Thursday, March 02, 2006

It is 2 AM...

and I have been scrapbooking non-stop since 8 in the morning. I still have to finish some final details, and add all the journaling, but I have all the "guts" of Jessica's scrapbook done. I am just too tired to try to finish it tonight. I will be posting it before we leave, though.

Tomorrow (today) we have to get all the laundry finished up and get packed for our trip. We took the truck in today to replace the rear tires, and the tire people did something to the truck. We are hoping they didn't damage the suspension rods when they changed the tires, because those take a serious chunk of change and some time to repair. Jack is taking it back in the morning, and if it can't be repaired we are going to have to rent a Suburban or something for the trip. Either way we are leaving in the wee hours on Friday morning (around 3 AM) and heading due East. Wave if you see us as we pass through Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and a teeny little bit of Oklahoma!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip Jenn. I hope everything goes well, I'll be thinking about you all. :)

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! Are you going through Page, Arizona into New Mexico? If you are, shout out a hello to my family. LOL!

Be safe, and let us know how everything goes.

Anonymous said...

Have a fun trip! I'll be waving from Arizona. WendiB