Friday, June 23, 2006

working in Chantilly

This weekend I am in Chantilly, Virginia, and then I have a few weeks off before the next show. Last night there was a huge thunderstorm that boomed all around us. I liked listening to it as I fell asleep, especially since I knew I was safe and sound inside! I brought some of my beads with me and bead-lifted (Katherine made us laugh with that one!) a really fun necklace Kara had made for herself. I need a black shirt to wear with it now.

We are heading to court on Monday. In fact, we are driving down there as soon as Jack picks me up on Sunday. It looks like Jessica gets to come home with us for thirty days, and then we do another court review to finalize custody if everything is going well.

I have to get ready to go to work today, so I need to log off. If you are coming to the GASC this weekend stop by the Deluxe Designs booth and say hi!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend! I wish I were there with ya'all! LOL! Tell Katherine, Susan, Shelly and Kara I said "Hi."

-Sharla

Kara said...

Bead-lift you may!! ;) i hope that everything goes smoothly for you today!!
*HUGS*

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jenn!

I met you at the DD booth on Saturday in Chantilly. I received so many comments on the cute chipboard name tag. DD should market those babies!!

Well I hope to meet you again, perhaps at next year's GASC event.