Friday, September 01, 2006

Calmer Days


Everyone is finally registered and attending school! My days have become much, much quieter! So far all five of them are enjoying their classes and doing well. I have had some problems with Chet's school in regards to making sure he was in the right classroom, but he is thriving now. Todd and Beth are thrilled to have me all to themselves in the daytime, and it has been nice to be able to give them that extra one on one.

I spent most of my days this week putting things together at home, keeping up with all the laundry, and then I took some time to scrap. I can't post everything yet, but in the last couple of days I finished 5 layouts, 5 composition books, and some cards. I love days like that when I feel like I am on a roll and making things I like. The new feature on ScrapVillage should be up today sometime, so a lot of what I made this week will be in that feature.

The other day I was taking the kids to school, and this grasshopper jumped on the windshield as we were pulling out of our driveway. He rode like this the whole way to town, which made the kids laugh and giggle the entire way.

Faith loved dance class last week, and she is going again tonight. I haven't gotten any good pictures because the studio is closed during practice, and the peeking window for parents isn't conducive to good pics!

It is a three day weekend, and it is supposed to beautiful outside. I am hoping to get the kids all dressed in something that coordinates, and get outside to take some new group pictures. Hope you all have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Kara said...

silly grasshopper. i would have 'foofed' it off with my wiper!! those things give me the icky chills!