Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Manga Me


Jack and I were having a discussion the other day, and I told him I think my brain is bored. Sure, I have tons of things that need to get done everyday. I chauffer the kids, feed them, try to maintain a semblance of order at home, go to work, do volunteer work, and stuff like that. But I don't get to do things that feed my brain much anymore. I don't get much time to read, I never get to just sit down and scrapbook anymore.. I just feel like there is no time for me to be relaxed and creative at the same time. I am going to have to change that a bit. It is a good thing I blog, though, because if it wasn't for the need to string some coherant sentences together regularly I might just lose my sense of self completely!

Last night I found a site that lets you create a caracature of yourself.. or anybody you want to really. There are different faces, eyes, hairstyles, etc you can choose for your Manga self. I laughed and laughed as I was creating one. It really wasn't the personal creative time I was thinking I needed, but it was an entertaining distraction.

What do you think? You can make one for yourself here if you have a few minutes to fill with light-hearted laughter.

No comments: