Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The boy can groove!



So I was watching "Fire Me Please" last night and enjoying it immensely when Ginger from Gin X began a dance to make her co-worker Barbara laugh. I thought that was great, and I bet that store is a lot of fun to work in when they don't have hidden camera contestants making life miserable! Ginger's dance inspired me to get these photos scrapped this morning, mostly since "Shake Your Groove Thang" kept running through my head. I used Deluxe Designs paper, accents, and diecut and Ginger's Gin X rub-ons. I built the deisgn with my Pages by Design templates. I will make the sketch for it later since I have some other layouts screaming to get out of my head right now... LOL. The papers are all dark green, celery green, and orange... the celery just looks yellow in some parts!

No comments: