Monday, June 06, 2005

Here today, gone tomorrow


I am home (for a day) from Jacksonville. It was a very quiet show, but the people were very nice, and I enjoyed all the ladies (and 3 men) in my classes. I saw a lot of places, and did a lot of things in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas, so I have some of those photos to share today. Then I have to wash my clothes, toss them back in my suitcase, and remind my children of who I am before I fly off again tomorrow.

I am still trying to get some good shots of my eyes. These are a little better than others, but unfortunately the light coming through the window created a glare on my nose and chin. Those certainly aren't the areas I want to highlight! LOL

If any of you are going to be in Arlington this weekend, stop in the Deluxe Designs booth and say hi to me! :0)

1 comment:

Sue said...

I love the first shot of your eyes :) You sure do sound busy - yikes!!!