Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Friends in California












I almost forgot to add these photos today! I got to meet up with some friends in CA, and that is always a great bonus to any trip!


The first photo is of Gayle and I. We have become very good friends on these trips, and I enjoy traveling with her so much! I got to help her pick out some scrapping supplies for herself this weekend, and we are going to be getting together to get her started on some albums.

The second photo is one of my LDS Moms friends, Missty. We stopped at her house on the way home, and had a great time visiting. Matt and her boys had a good time playing games while we chit chatted, and then she and her husband took us out to lunch. I was soo tired the whole time that I kept stumbling over my words, but I am so glad we stopped and got to spend some time together. It was funny to compare our outfits when I got out of the car... we were both in brown t-shirts, khaki capris, and brown sandals.

The third photo is of a lady named Charlene. Charlene came to all of my classes a few months ago in OC and came back to see me at this show in the Pages by Design class. In fact, I had several ladies as repeat students, and some of them even plan on coming to the Pleasanton show. I warned them that the classes would be the same, but they are going to come say hi to me anyway. That just makes me feel good, ya know?

The last photo is of my friend Mette and I. We have been email scrapping friends for nearly 8 years, and met in person for the first time in AZ last September. I looked up in class, and there she was sitting and waving at me... it was a great surprise!

No comments: