Thursday, June 30, 2005

That was fun




I have spent the last couple of days not doing anything but scrapping. I still have a lot more to get done before I leave on Wednesday, but man, that was fun. I did get a couple of projects done that had to be done right away, but mostly I spent the time working on pages for myself. How cathartic! How fun! How messy! I would take a photo of the scrap tables to show you, but it is too embarrassing. I have some pretty pages, though!

This has been a good exercise in keeping my mind off of the fact that stores actually have that Chatterbox book, and yet I haven't been able to lay hands or eyes on a copy and see which pages in my album were shown. So I broke down and emailed Nikki, who told me that it features Matt, Chet, and Faith. I am so sad for Kyle. He adored his page, and wanted to hang it in his room. Maybe I will photocopy it and plaster it on the next page... LOL... sorry to whichever of my fellow finalists might be on that page!

Jack is coming home tomorrow. I can't wait. I haven't seen him in two weeks. His job has him out of town for both of the weeks I am off this summer. I am glad that it at least makes it easy to coordinate who will be home with the kids, but I still miss him. Have you seen him? He is roaming around Salt Lake City somewhere. If you do see him, tell him to hurry up and get home... he has a very important lunch date with his wife!!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! While out blog surfing today for specific info on cellulite loreal, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base...funny how we end up finding things while we surf. Should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about cellulite loreal.

Anonymous said...

Hi there...nice blog. When I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on cellulite thigh I found your page. Your site is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. Should you ever need information on cellulite thigh then drop by the site above and check it out.