Saturday, January 14, 2006

2006 planner























I have had the insides together for a few weeks now, but I haven't had time to decorate the cover yet. I sewed the KI paper to chipboard, printed out weekly calendars, and then had it all bound together at Kinkos.The insides are made with a variety of cardstock, Autumn Leaves calendar rub-ons, and then I used a bunch of misc stickers on different pages throughout. I added a few envelopes to hold misc stuff like business cards, and gave myself a notes page for every month.

Tonight I decorated the front with MAMBI stickers, 7 Gypsies stickers, Creative Imaginations stickers, Pebbles In stickers, Provo Craft sticker, and Pressed Petals chipboard letters. (I love those Pressed Petals letters!) The binding has lots of pink, green, purple, and black ribbon.

1 comment:

Jennifer Stewart said...

This is SOOOOO AWESOME, Jenn!! I love it! You are too cool :)

And hey, I don't have your email address, lol. One thing I hate about blogger. You can't just email back to people who leave comments. UGH! SO email me..Jenyfer28@aol.com about your comment on my blog (re: teaching). I'm interested to see what you have to say! ;)

Jen