Saturday, January 14, 2006

Miss me?

I spent all day today getting some scrapping done. I finished two pages for my Hall of Fame entry. One is a substitute for another I had made earlier, so I have six down and four to go.

Scrap Village is having an online virtual crop this weekend, and you can win door prizes by taking part in the challenges! Come join us!

The kids are all doing well. Chet is fine. We don't have his counts yet since I had to reschedule the appointment due to Beth being sick. (You just can't bring somebody with the flu into an office full of kids with cancer and other weak immune system problems!) Beth started to move around yesterday, and would sit back down when she got too tired. She went full blast again today, so I know she is over it now! And I am crossing my fingers and my toes that the fact that nobody else seems to have caught that nasty little bug means that we got by with only one kid getting it this time! I have been bleaching the floors and counters like a mad woman!

Chris tagged me over on her blog. Here are my answers.

4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:
Legal runner
Leasing Consultant
Commissioned Sales
Scrapbook Instructor


4 Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
I can't think of any, but I really don't watch movies more than once. Books, though, are a different matter. I can read a good book several times.

4 Places You Have Lived:
Las Vegas, NV
Tuscon, AZ
Manteca, CA
Lyman, WY

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:
CSI
Law and Order SVU
Bones
The Medium

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:
Lake Tahoe
Pismo Beach
Mexico
Phoenix

4 websites you visit daily:
Different blogs
Scrap Village
The beading boards
Two Peas

4 of your favorite foods:
good queso
sweet cornbread
chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce
homemade tamales

4 places you would rather be right now:
Nebraska
Alaska
Iowa
Pennsylvania

4 Bloggers You are Tagging:
If you haven't been tagged already, I am tagging
Katherine, Carrie, Sarah, and Wendi B

Good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn that's so darn weird, when did you live in Lyman , Wy. I too have lived there and also Star Valley, WY. I lived there in the early 80's. It amazes me how much I have in common with you. glad Beth is feeling better. Sarah M~