Saturday, January 21, 2006

Busy week

I just wanted to share this picture I caught of Beth yesterday. She and the tramp have a static cling relationship. She looks like this every time she goes jumping!!

I have been really busy this week working on the Designer Dinner. It is coming together, but the next nine days are going to be a bit crazy!


Sign Design started again this week, and Chet turned in his song that he wants to perform as a solo. His choice was "Who Let the Dogs Out." We found a really fun version of it by Raggs Kids Club Band. I love raggea, and this band has all kinds of great kids raggae songs. I turn them on, and all the kids start bopping around the house!

Matt was elected to the office of Junior Counselor in DeMolay on Wednesday night. He had to memorize several pages of text to even be able to try to get this office, and he nailed it. If we stay in Vegas he will be Master Counselor when he turns 16, and if we move out of state he will need to get re-elected again, but he doesn't care right now. He is just really proud of what he has accomplished, and so am I.

I am almost done with my last HOF layout. I don't know if it is just regular old creative block, or just nerves that this is for a contest, but I am struggling with getting it together. I think I know what I don't like about it now, though, so in the morning I am printing new pics and seeing how it looks then. I have to get it done, though, because I still have other design work to get put together this weekend, and I am not letting myself back out of entering this year!

I should go to bed. It is the middle of the night, and tomorrow will be busy! Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally know about it being the middle of the night! just wanna stop by and tell you I love love your new banner and the new look you have going on - see ya in 6 hours or so.

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Love you new banner...LOL at Beth's hair. A scrappable moment if ever there was one...