Friday, December 15, 2006

fun in the snow digi layout

I went in and passed the drug test today, so I start Monday night. I am so excited because I also got my first non-family (and PAID) photoshoot appointment while I was there! I am calling the lady tomorrow, and we are setting up a time. I am really looking forward to this shoot... they have five living generations!

I am staying up late tonight and tomorrow to try to adapt myself to the new hours before the job starts, so I am working on some more digi pages. I just finished this one up. I think I am going to start making some elements here pretty soon. I'll let you know how it goes!



Deb F. alphabet
Sara Carling photo tab
Angie Briggs stitching
Anne Langpap journal block
Tina Chambers overlay (spongy border)
Shabby Princess overlay (snowflakes)
Shabby Princess brown paper
Lisa Carter snowflake paper
Shabby Princess red dot paper
Rhonna Farrer frames
Dana Frantz rivet
Font: Tweed

No comments: