Monday, December 18, 2006

Two more digi layouts

I made these layouts last night, and I started working on some elements. I made this alphabet set (each letter is a seperate file), and I am working on some backgrounds I want to have on hand. I have to get ready to go into work tonight, but I am hoping to get some more things made tomorrow. On my next day off I will figure out how to upload the alpha set if anybody would like to use it.


Fonts: Harting
Jailbird Jenna
Trish Jones orange paper
Chris Ford embroidery stitches
Robyn England stitching
Nancie Rowe Janitz overlay
Misunderstood brushes


Fonts: Kingthings Printing Kit
Angie Briggs brown paper
Designs by Diva green dot paper
Rhonna Farrer green paper
Angie Briggs stitching
Beth Nixon stitching
Bren Boone copper brad
Chris Ford star

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

So great Jenn! Love them!