Tuesday, December 12, 2006

She's gone digi!!




I didn't think I would ever really get into digital scrapping, but I went ahead and gave it a shot this weekend. I must say... this is addictive!!! There has been a big learning curve with figuring out Photoshop 7, but there are some great tutorials out there that make it easier. I have been using PSE to make my banners, so it wasn't as hard of a jump as I thought it would be. I have always said if I were to become a hybrid scrapper, I would want my digi stuff to look as real as possible, so that has been what I have focused on. I still have a ways to go, but I love how versatile this already is. I see lots of digi layouts in my future!! (esp times like now where I have no ink to print out photos, nowhere close by to buy ink, and I want to scrap my pics!) So far everything I have used is from freebie kits I have found on the web. I need to figure out a way to label the different items when I sort them into folders so I can credit the items, but I don't have all of that info right now. I will look it up when I get home this afternoon and add it here. The layouts are shown in the order I made them... so the one of Beth and I was my first digi layout. Now I need to figure out how to make the edges of my papers look inked!
TTYS!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I have been wanting to play with this. So tempting.

Are you still doing conventions? Coming to Portland? I am trying to decide if I want to volunteer. :)