Tuesday, November 08, 2005

back where I belong

It feels so good to be home. I am so happy the show season is over and I won't be going anywhere for a while. I am looking forward to enjoying the holiday season in a big way!

I spent this weekend with Katherine, and I just have one thing to say. Katherine, I love ya man! LOL


I got home early yesterday morning and took the kids with me to run some errands. On the way home I surprised them with an impromptu stop at the park. It was a fun way to spend an hour. I really liked watching them as they were swinging... they just looked so happy!




I snapped this shot of Chet and I while we were there. I have to make a better effort to get more good shots of Jack and I with the kids individually.



Today was Lego League for Matt and Chet, and they are finishing up their robot for their tournament in two weeks. I am looking forward to seeing how their team does and what they come up with! Now I am on the way out to get Chet to cubscouts, Matt to Young Mens, and Faith and I to Activity Days.

This is just a parting shot of one of our kittens, Luke. He took advantage of the fact that one of the kids didn't fold their blanket before putting it back in the basket so the lid could close. He seemed so comfy cozy... LOL. I will probably play with Photoshop to see if I can get the light lines from the blinds out of there, but I still thought it was a cute shot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the cat have a black tail? What an awesome photo! Loved the photos of you and the kids playing.

It was so great having you around this weekend, bonding in such an amazing way! ;) Thanks for making the brown sugar biscuits for us...I'm going to gain 10lbs from these things!! We just made our first batch...heaven!!

Luv you too!!

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Busy, busy, busy Jenn. Don't know how you do it!
Love the photo of the kitty!