Thursday, November 03, 2005

I am a Heidi Swapp copycat...

but I guess that is better than being a stalker, right?

I couldn't resist... I have been waiting to get to make a pair of these jeans, and today was the day. I used a pair I don't really like to practice on, so I will make some more soon. We made a pair for Faith today too, and she had so much fun that she kept digging through her drawers to see what else she could stamp on. She now has stamped jammies, a t-shirt, her jeans, and a pair of overalls.. LOL.. I think she pulled out every single Making Memories foam stamp I own! It was a fun way to spend the morning with her. Now I have to go finish packing and get the kids ready for Sign Design. See ya Monday.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those jeans are 'da bomb'! lol. Great job Jennifer and Faith. I want a pair, too!!

Anonymous said...

Look at those jeans! You go girlfriend, they rock. Now, if I were 10 years younger, I'd be styling in the Heidi copycat's too. As it is, I'm a bit too old for them. So, I will happily live vacariously through you. They are way stinkin' cute.

Sue said...

WOW!!! Those are soooo cool :)

sdfsbo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you may be a copycat but a darn good one - those turned out waaaaaaaaaay cute! i wanna make some!

nic said...

Love those jeans!!!! love love love them! i dont think it's copycat, i think it is wanna-be. And who wouldnt wann abe heidi, the lady is a genius!!!

love your pics at the park too :o)

nic H

Valerie said...

those jeans rock! may i ask what paints you used? the regular MM kind of paints or specific for fabric?