Saturday, November 19, 2005

Fashion File Challenge #8




Tonight I think this layout works. Tomorrow I might hate the color combo, and I am pretty sure I will hate my handwriting being on there, but tonight I am too tired to worry too much about it... LOL I figure if My Mind's Eye is going to rub red on their aqua blue and lime green paper, and Basic Grey is rubbing aqua blue and lime green on their red paper, it must be a workable color combo.

BG and Kaleidoscope papers
BG letter stickers
Deluxe Designs snowflakes
Making Memories ribbon slide
Creative Impressions brads and photo turns

We had a really busy day today. Jack and I got up early to make it to an appointment on time. Then the kids did a good job of getting the house picked up, so I took the oldest three to go see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. That was a good movie. Matt thinks it is the best of the four so far. (Chet wore his HP robe again... I always think that is so cute... LOL) The little guys did a good job helping too, so next week I am taking them to see Chicken Little. Then Matt went to dinner and bowling with some friends, and I had to go pick him up at 11 pm. ( I really enjoyed riding home with him and hearing him tell me about his night. I like the one on one time that taking him to and from activities gives us.) I just now finished up this layout, and I am going to go crawl into bed now. Good night all!

No comments: