Tuesday, November 29, 2005

In print

Some of you know I work for Desert Saints Magazine, which is a local LDS publication. I didn't realize it, but the magazine now has a blog! Here is an article I wrote this month on staging better photos, and here is my monthly column,Jennifer's Gems, which features this year's Christmas card. Last month I wrote this article on being a blood donor, which is a topic close to my heart.Here is the link to the main page of the blog to read the other articles as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well how cool is that? In my eyes, this makes you famous. Cool!

Katrine said...

I recieved your email with the pattern information. Thank you.

I wrote you an e-mail but I can't figure out how to send it to you privately and not through the blog. Could you send me your e-mail and I'll resend it to you.
Thanks!
Katrine
katrine.judd@sbcglobal.net

Sue said...

Jenn you are an amazing lady!! I totally share your thoughts on blood donation and even though I am terrified of needles I go and donate every 52 days because it is the right thing to to. I am also on the unrelated bone marrow registry - something else I feel strongly about :)

Anonymous said...

what a great well written article! and your Christmas card turned out fantastic!