Wednesday, November 02, 2005

a whirlwind of adventures

This has been a week of go-go-go, and it hasn't slowed down yet!!! I wanted to get on and get some photos and updates posted before I leave town tomorrow.


I got safely home on Sunday morning, and the first thing Todd said to me when he saw me was "It's my birthday!!" We took him shopping for his cake and presents, and then had a little family party on Sunday night. My little baby boy is four now, and he hasn't let me forget it! All week he has been saying, "I'm four now, I can do it myself!" Independance... it is a good thing, right??

alt="" /> I woke up Monday morning and spent a good portion of the early day desperately getting some pirate costumes pieced together at different stores.We took the kids to my dad's house for trick or treating, and they had a good time. Instead of "trick or treat", everytime somebody answered their door the kids said "Surrender yer treasure or ye'll walk the plank!" LOL... I thought they were a pretty cute band of pirates.

After the show ended on Saturday, Katherine, Gayle, Kandus, and Ernie and I went to dinner at this little pizza place we found. It was a great time... lots of laughter, and I am so glad we ended the show season together!


Sarah came up to see me on Thursday, and after we were done setting up, she took me to see the Space Needle. Then we had dinner together. It was really good to see her. I wish I looked as cute as she does when I was pregnant!

I finally got to meet my Pukester friend Sue during the show. She and her friend Jane came to dinner with us on Friday night, and then Sue and Jane and I went shopping. That was a fun little power shopping marathon! LOL

Angie and I have been on an email loop together for almost nine years, and even though we didn't get to spend much time together, it was really good to see her. Angie, let's plan on going to dinner or something after the show next time so we can really visit!

Last night I taught a class at Pebbles, and today I have to run a thousand errands and then take Matt to choir tonight. Tomorrow is Lego League, Sign Design, and then I am flying out to Phoenix for the weekend. I don't know if I will be back on before I go, so have a great weekend if I don't get back before then!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time in Washington! Happy birthday to your all-grown-up-4-year-old, too!

And you have got the cutes group of pirates around! That is just too funny that they are all dressed and ready to grab to loot! hee hee hee

Great job staying on top of it all with your traveling! You amaze me, woman!!! :)

*hugs*
Kim

Anonymous said...

Love the pirates they are such cuties. Have fun in Phoenix.

WendiB

Anonymous said...

Love the kids dressed up!! Okay, Faith with make....tell Jack to keep that girl locked up!! She's too cute!! LOL!!

See you Friday! :)

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Jenn...love your new banner of the pirates...they are all so cute. Those beards are to die for. LOL

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am tired just reading about all you have been up to and all that you have yet to do.

Loved the pictures - every single one of them. I grew up in Washington, so that shot of the Space Needle really captured my attention. You were able to photograph it at an awesome angle. It's one of the best SN pics I've seen in a long, long time! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Space Needle :)

Anonymous said...

Space Needle :)

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you too, Jenn! Dinner would be fun next time!! Let me know when the next show will be and I'll be there!
The kids look great! Those costumes are fabulous! I love it when families do themes.. I wish my 4 would do it!!

Molly said...

Wow! Your kids Are great Pirates! Fantastic. :)

How creative!