Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Monkey See, Monkey Do


I started this page with the intention of making it a clean and simple page.... hahahah... you can see how far I got with that plan!! I started with a white background and a simple sticker title... I thought I would play with some blank spaces, I ended up being true to the styles I love the most, though, and switched to a lavendar background and added the patterned paper from Paper Heart Studios. The black stickers are MAMBI and Doodlebug (The only products not from my designer dinner goody bag.) The colored stickers are from Sonburn, and I stained them with some Fiber Scraps Tintz, and edged them with some black paint to stand out a little better. The brads, flowers, and photo turns are from the Queen and Co make-up bag. The green ric-rac is from Maya Road, and the I Love You strip was made with the Around the Block rub-on dispenser. I brushed the photo and papers with some black and white paints as well. This looks a lot bluer than it is in real life.

1 comment:

Sue said...

LOL - I scrap the same way :) I try to do a clean layout on a white background but can't do it either :) Have to keep filling in the spaces!!

You are posting some awesome layouts! I can only imagine what went into your HOF entry :) :)