Monday, February 06, 2006

The Spirit of Yum


This isn't the layout I was planning on making, but I had the photos printed out so I went ahead and put it together. I don't hate it, but it isn't my favorite either. I took the photos the other night when I made ice cream cookies for Chet to help try to cheer him up. This is his favorite dessert!

I planned it with my Pages by Design templates, used the Paper House paper and rub-ons, the Pressed Petals Monday's Metals, and the Creative Impressions paperturns and brads from my goody bag, and added some Deluxe Designs and Autumn Leaves papers with Pressed Petals Chip Chatter letters, Pebbles and 7Gypsies stickers, and Autumn Leaves date rub-ons. I stitched around the big photo and added a lot of robin egg blue paint to sort of fill in some of the gaps that were bugging me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I liked how this layout turned out Jennifer! Great photos!!