Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Special Holiday




Today is Make Kyle Feel Special Day. We are all finding little things to do to make Kyle feel special just because, and it really is a fun thing to do. (His face just lit up when I told him what we were doing today!) Chet is letting him play with his Nintendo DS right now. I made a big deal of getting pictures of just him this morning, and he gets his favorite lunch, macaroni and cheese, today. Our goal is to find a ton of little ways throughout the day to let him know we love him, so if you would like to join in please feel free to leave some comments here that he can see after school!

This is a self-portrait that he drew a few days ago.... I thought the angel wings were a very nice touch!

I also suprised him with the banner all about him. I found the tool brushes online, and they were perfect for this because he is such a good woodworker and handyman already! One of the things I love about him is that he takes care of his tools (he has his own set of real wrenches, screwdrivers, tape measure, drill and hammer) and if I need something nailed or unscrewed, he knows exactly what tool the task requires and he takes care of it for me. I have a little set of shelves that he put together all by himself just by looking at the directions when he was four, and I love that one of the shelves is upside down. I just think it is so cool to have a son that loves to build and fix things!

Enjoy your special just because day, Kyle! Love ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Special Day Kyle!! Love the drawing of yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

Make Kyle feel good day, WOW.... Thats must be nice, I hope you do feel good and know that I think of you all day long. I even set up some of my passwords at work to be your name for the Day.

I Love you every much.

P.S. Please don't take any thing apart with your tools.

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Happy Special Day Kyle...enjoy your mac and cheese. You are a very handsome young man...

Anonymous said...

Kyle~ I sure hope you realize how very special you are. What a great artist you are. Have a Happy Happy Day!!

Anonymous said...

And Gramma Pam says, I missed your extra special day, but you're a blesssing to us every day. I love you!