Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Princess Birthday



I was working on this for an assignment for Scrap Village, and then when I went to post it I realized that none of the products I used are available on the site anymore. (They were there not too long ago, but apparently they have sold out and I am behind the times... LOL)

So I am starting over tomorrow with a new layout using products I have double-checked to make sure are in the store, and posting this one here now.

I used a lot of things on here... FancyPants papers, Basic Grey girl rub-ons and undressed chipboard (the bosher type things), ribbon and tag, photo corners, 7 Gypsies paper clips, American Crafts letters stickers, and the new Pressed Petals Chip Chatter letters that I completely adore. There is some stitching around the blue paper as well... I don't know if you can really see it though. These are some pictures of her 8th birthday presents.. she wanted everything to be princess related, and the crown was her pride and joy. I have no idea why the pictures look so green in the scan... if you have met her you know that Faith really looks like a healthy non-alien type person.... :0)

No comments: