Friday, December 09, 2005

big sale

Just an FYI... tomorrow (Saturday) The Fashion Bug is having a huge sale where everything is at least 40% off (boots and fine jewelry are 60% off)from 8am to 10 pm. I love Fashion Bug! I was in there tonight getting an outfit to wear to the party tomorrow. When I heard about the sale, I went and pulled everything I wanted for Faith, and the gals are being so great as to hold it all for me! Tomorrow I am putting it all on layaway (I love that FB has that option!) and picking it all up next week. I can't wait to see Faith wear the stuff I picked out for her!

I found a cute purple top to wear tomorrow, as well as a necklace and earrings to go with it. (I also picked up this blouse while I was there... love it!)I am wearing my black slacks and heels instead of the skirt I was planning on. If I like the way we look tomorrow, I will post some pics... LOL. Johanna, you know you wish you were here for this. Nobody makes as good a filling for a J and C sandwich as you do... heeheehee.

I went and got my hair cut today as well, and while the stylist was washing my hair she made a comment that has completely inspired me for one of the Hall of Fame assignments. I am so excited to have an actual starting point for my entry now. Next week I am spending everyday working on my entry. I am hoping that maybe some other random bits of inspiration will come my way this weekend as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya just haaaddd to go there didn't ya?? I do miss going to the Christmas party with you, but not so much the sandwich part, or the part where Steve falls down on the dance floor, squishes my already sore foot and snags my panty hose! Billy and I just got home from the movies, and, well, seeing Chicken Little with the kids isn't quite the same as hitting a movie after the party with you and Jack. I sure hope you had a good time...send me some pics. Love you and miss my scrappin' buddy...Are you sure you can't come over tonight?

Anonymous said...

Cute shirt Jenn!! Good luck on the HOF layouts! I can't wait to see what wonderful layouts you come up with!