Wednesday, December 28, 2005

My Chatterbox 2004 Make It Meaningful Album

I finally got around to posting my Chatterbox album on Two Peas if you want to see it. I don't feel like uploading all those pages on the front page of my blog, and I haven't figured out how to add a photo album here yet, so here is a link to see the album.

I need to get ahold of Sara at Chatterbox again. My embellishment boxes that were supposed to be coming have never arrived. I wanted to use them for one of my HOF projects.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was so honored that I got to thumb through it in person - it was truly remarkable and stunning and amazing!

also good for you getting your HOF layouts done - I am still working up the courage to plop myself down and do it!

Lu said...

your album is beautiful.

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

Jenn...it's wonderful! Love how you highlighted each of the children!