Monday, December 05, 2005

weekend survival

Matt and Chet competed in their first Lego League competition this weekend. I had to get the other kids to their practices, so Jack went to the tournament with the boys, and took ten really good photos for me. I am so impressed! The boys had mixed feelings about the tournament, but they do agree they learned a lot and would do it again. Here they are with their robot.


I mentioned that we spent Friday with Sarah and her girls. Faith had a great time! Here is Autumn, Faith, Rachel, and Chloe enjoying a Black Stallion movie together.

Chet and Faith performed Saturday and Sunday with their choir in a program called A Christmas Celebration for all Time. It was very nice to listen to. I don't have any great shots of it, but I did make the banner with one of them. I need to play with some of the pictures to see if I can get rid of the red tint the lighting caused. If not, they will all be black and white.

I am dealing with the kids starting school again today. I actually am burning off a bunch of nervous energy. I will post later about how it went with photos. Chet and Faith started this morning, Kyle goes this afternoon, and Matt starts tomorrow. This is a huge adjustment to make... I am glad they are feeling better about it than I am!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking about you and the kids! {{{Hugs}}}

Heather said...

Thought I'd come check out your blog. . .thanks for the comment on mine (Christmas. . .my favorite time of the year. If only it was warmer!)

Read through several posts and thought I'd pick one to comment at, since I'm backlogging here!

The banner looks so cute! And choir. . .wishing I could convince one of my kids to do something like that.

The twin thing . . .that's the way my girls are. They look so much alike.

Hoping the first couple days of school went well for the kids. I know that surely wasn't an easy transition for you to make. Hoping you get more done with your 2 at home than I do with my very active one that's still here!