Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Tagged by Katherine

A) People who have been tagged must (should) write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question.

B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz.

1. How many songs are on your iPod?
I don't have an IPod. My MP3 player got washed. That kind of just leaves me with my computer and my playlist. I think there are about 50songs on my playlist.

2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
hmmm.. something upbeat and fun. If my mom and brother are still alive, have them play "They're Coming to Take Me Away." Have Katherine Photoshop some purple hair on my head for my big photo and play "I Wish I Was a Punkrocker" ...or if you want to get serious and mushy play "Because You Loved Me" and if you want a favorite hymn play "Old Rugged Cross" or "There is Sunshine in my Soul Today" But if you really want to make me happy play just about anything by Bon Jovi.

3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
I would like a Reader's Digest subscription, but I don't have one. I think I have a month or two left on the Digital Scrapbooking sub. When it runs out it is out. I just don't spend money on stuff like that usually.

4. What is your favorite scent?
Rain. Newborn babies. The Bath and Body Works store. I don't know the names of any perfumes I would like.

5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
I would buy as much real estate as I could. And some really cute shoes.

6. What is your theme song?
Depends on the day I guess.

7. Do you trust easily?
No. And with good reason, I might add!

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
Generally, I think before I act. I have been known to have a few act first moments, though.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes.

10. Do you have a good body-image?
No, but I am working on it.

11. Is being tagged fun?
It is a fun occasional diversion. I probably wouldn't do it as a regular thing, but I don't get tagged on a regular basis.

12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
Mostly blogging. I have MySpace and Facebook too, though.

13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
politics

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She is an amazing talented scrapbooker and is one of the nicest people I know. I only wish we could spend more time together. (That was Katherine's answer, but I like it and am going to use it about her.)

15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
I'm Yours .... love the rythm of it.

16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
shoes

17. Do you think Rice Crispies are yummy?
yes, especially the cocoa ones

18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
It would depend on where the ground was. In a store, turn it in. In a field somewhere with nothing around, I would keep it.

19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Internet

20. What should you be doing right now?
Sleeping.

Okay... I think I will tag Kara, Johanna, Rachel, and Crystal.

No comments: