Thursday, October 02, 2008

VP Debate Tonight...

Woohoo! I am looking forward to the debate tonight! It won't change my vote either way, but nevertheless I think this will be good. Give him hell, Sarah! Either way, though, as long as both sides are articulate and intelligent I will enjoy the debate. I know.. I am a freak.

And I just want to know WHO is funding Obama's campaign in a way that lets him buy an entire TV channel???? I am so disgusted at how much money is blown on these campaigns.

I am going to be trying to get some pictures edited and finish designing a new kit while I watch the debates tonight. I might be able to finally get all my catch-up posts finished!
_________________________

Here I am again, and I really did enjoy the debate. I found Biden rather likable, even if his forehead is botoxed so smooth his eyebrows won't move. He still can'tchange my vote, though. I had to laugh at some of his expressions as he listened to Palin. He almost looked smitten with her! I didn't hear anything I haven't already read and seen, and that isn't a surprise to me, but I do like the unedited presentation the debates allow. I felt they both did a good job, and I am looking forward to the 2nd Presidential Debate now.

1 comment:

Melissa H. said...

I hope all works out well for him! I totally understand that there are special situations like that, a very large percentage of people who come through here can't tell time. It worries me :S

P.S. I love the layout of your blog!